No music , No Life

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Tagged By Ashley

Okay. first, gotta write 10 things about the person who tagged you. (Ten??)
Here goes:

1)She have more than 10 idols. XD

-Super Junior

-Tegomass

-Jonas Brothers

-Jay Chou

-FIR

-JJ Lin

2)She dislike sleeping seriously. She LOVE to just lie down on a bed or even a couch, but NOT sleeping.

3)She have a thing for coffee. ^^ She know it's not really good for health but she can't help it . Starbucks is one of her favourite gossip places now since it's so near to Taylor's. XD And there's a new Nescafe Ice now, which gives her a chilling sensation inside her throat. Magical~ XD

4)She can NEVER burn midnight oil. XD The most she stayed up to study before is 12am. After that, she HAVE to go to bed. ^^ Which she think can be quite a good thing.

5)Oh, and she NEVER wake up later than 9am before, seriously! XD she think something's wrong with her DNA~

6)She is a definate procrastinator. Everyone knows it! ^^

7)She is smart.

8)She hate carrots but she LOVE carrot milk juice. XD Maybe it's because of the MILK. She like milk!

9)She extremely hate people who smokes. Whenever i see them, i feel like slashing their heads off.

10)She has a lot of hobbies.

Now, have to write 10 things about myself.

1)I have a few idols

-Jay Chou XD

-Berryz Koubou

-Arctic Monkeys

-John Lennon (I know its old but bear with me)

2)I LOVE soft music and DEFINITELY not Rock metal.

3)I love my car (Peugeot 306)

4)I have 5 best friends in my secondary school

-Kok Ah Chuan(Gary)

-Ooi Chee Wah(Danny)

-Kee Peow(Alien)

-Tey Chee Churn(Ryus)

-Lok Wei Hern

5)I Loved Hush Puppies

6)I like starbucks(To Ashley:You should treat me Starbucks when i returned to Subang~*)

7)I am also a procastinator.

8)I loved tabletennis and im currently the Taylor's Tabletennis Club's Assistant Secretary

9)Currently taking Business Foundation is Taylor's University College is Subang.

10)Im a bassist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home