No music , No Life

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ordinary post~*

To begin this ordnary post , i would like to start with . . 

This is where i usually attend for my tutorials class..

My subjects for this semester are not that bad..I have business mathematics (BMA) and English For College Studies 1(ECS1) and Malaysian Study which is the english version of sejarah..I hate Malaysian Study a lot..I thought that i was free from sejarah but it came back in Malaysian Studies form..Dammit..I hate ms alot..Seriously hate Malaysian Studies alot and the lecturer for the Malaysian Study are boring too..I guessed everyone will agree with me..haha..

Below are some pictures during the tutorials class..

From the Back(Left to Right): Shih Yian , Grace Wong , Wai Ken and Guru Sundoro(Marchell)

From the front (Left to right): Sin Ay and Pui San

This is the man..His name is Choong Siang and people can call him CS(counter-strike) and beside him the white shirt is Joel Yong..

This is during the English for College Studies 1 tutorials..We are requested to divide into a group of 5 and we must think of something to make for our advertisement..My group get the advertisement about sunglasses..

From Left to Right: Edrei , Jonathan Lee , Brendan Tang and the small girl covered behind me is Min Yee..

That all for now folks..I will post more about it next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home