No music , No Life

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

L.E.A.D's Camp

First of all i would like to apologised for not updating for a long time.This is because of my hectic schedule.The timetable for this semester is very hectic because this is a short semester.I fell like dying cause after the assignments week , this is the oral presentation week and next week is the first semester final examination.I have not revised my BMA yet.(Oh Shoot!)Seriously need help from Sin Ay.Haha.Im not going back to take my SPM's result on the particular day because on that particular day im having my Business Mathematics(BMA) exam and the day after that is the Malaysian Study's Exam.Now i know why Malaysian Study are called LAN's subject because all the LAN's subject teachers are Lazy and Noisy.Haha..i tell this to my Malaysian Study teacher and she was like ".....(Speechless)..." I hope she don't cut my marks on Malaysian Study cause i want to pass and i don't want to see the teacher for the next semester by retaking it.I hate Malaysian Study's Assignment.I don't want to retake Malaysian Study next semester!Lets just cut all the craps and moved on to the topic suggested in the title.Last Friday , Taylor's University College organised a leadership camp for all the clubs and societies Presidents and Vice Presidents at Genting View Resort.So because of the President and Vice President from the tabletennis club could not attend to the Leadership camp , so i went to the camp on behalf of the president with my secretary , Goh Hui Lu.At first i thought the camp is a boring camp..Nothing extra ordinary out of it.But i was proved wrong.First of all , in the camp i get to know a lot of friends such as Xing Sheng , Daniel Phang(Lame King) , Kelsey (pretty girl..I was forced to call her that =p) , En Quan (Another Lame King) , Ter Wei , Yee Wen , Phoebe , Jia Wen (Another crazy one) , Min Min , Kar Ming , Pauline , Andrew Foo (April Fool) , Jia Lynn and alot more..So we take off around 2 and reached there about 3.Later we were sorted into own group.I was slotted into the 3rd group.My group's name was B.A.S.E.H.E.L.P.There were total of 5 groups , Laksa(Laksa Masam team) , Basehelp(My team) , Scratch-azz(Scratch "Ass") , Seven and a Half and Genting Highlanders.The talks in the camp seriously help me to understand myself better.It teached me that to achieved goals , we need to s.a.c.r.i.f.i.c.e.Overall the camp rawks!Below are the pictures during the leadership camp.

The participants for the L.E.A.D's Camp~*(Mostly A-Level's students)

Wah...What is the Fifth guy doing!!??!@#$%^&*

Hafiz..the "pusat perut" so big!!

Scratch-Azz team..(From L-R : Khoo Er Loon(Basehelp team-very emo that day) , Stephen(Basehelp's Betrayer - ran to Scratch-Azz team to take picture!) , Janaronson Nagarajah , Hafiz , Sheng , Kershia , I-forgot-his-name(sorry) , Albert(Green Shirt) , Phoebe(Beside Albert) and Raymond(behind Phoebe)

Khoo Er Loon(Vice President of Tennis Club and Also Basehelp's Team Leader)

Icebreaking session~*

Front : Nicholas Tan Check Foong , Back : Goh Hui Lu~*

Jumping Time~*

Andrew Foo~*

Seven and a half team..

Basehelp team(my team)~*

Elton the man..while the red shirt handsome looking guy's name is Daniel Phang~*

Why all lepak-ing here!!??The speaker is inside there waiting!!~*

Apisz the man!

The runner up for this teamwork event(Laksa Masam Team)..hahaha..

Our destroyed bridge!

The third placing for the teamwork event!(Seven and A Half)~*

James and Apisz!

The Winner for the Teamwork event!(Scratch-Azz)~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home