No music , No Life

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Outing with my friends~*

Wee~*..Im back..Today im going to write about my outing experiences with my friends..During the last Sunday , my friends (Pui San , Marchell Guruh Sundoro , Yap Chee Seong , Kee Ang and James Koh) and me went to have our lunch in Subang Parade..This is because Pui San said there there is a promotion in Dessert's Bar so we went there..But i was hesitate to go because i dint even had my breakfast yet and im hungry..When u dint even had a proper meal and u went straight to dessert?So we went to Uncle Lim's Cafe Shop to had my food first..I ordered a plate of "Nasi Rendang" and Pui San asked me to help her order a plate too and she even paid me the money..But i end up forgetting to order for her..She was like "W*f...How can u forgot to order for me?" then she deliveres several punches on me..hahahaha..:P  After that we went to the Dessert's Bar and i ordered a glass of Strawberry Smoothies..They seriously looked nice but the taste is sucks..Kee Ang make up a new proverb.."Nice to see , Shit to drink"..We laughed our hearts out with his jokes..He seriously got the potential to be a joker but his standard cannot compared to me yet..haha..After we finish our dessert , we went to Mac Donald in SS15 and my friend , Marcell Guruh Sundoro ordered a Big And Tasty burger..He seriously got a good appetite for food..Not to forget Pui San also..haha..She also really can eat the hell up..Even i also lost to her..After finish MCD , we continued to the Starbucks beside MCD and i ordered a cup of Chocolate Cream Chip..It seriously taste good!Everyone should seriously try it..Then my friends and i started to do revision and tutorials homeworks for BMA there..But we end up talking craps for 4 hours there...haha..That all for now..I will upload the pictures soon..

The Dessert's Bar Menu..~*

The Dessert's Bar Slogan..Lolz.."Eat me to stay Cool!!??"~*

My Strawberry Mango Smoothies.."Nice to see , shit to drink"(Kee Ang's Slogan)~*

Kee Ang and Yap Chee Seong's drink...(so-called serves for 2 person..I think 2 giant)~*

This is the Tofu's Cheesecake that Marcell and Pui San ordered..~*

Pui San's Strawberry Strudel~*

Meet my friend , Pui San (Picture taken by me using her Canon Ixus)

Me and my Strawberry Mango Smoothies..Yucks~*

Kee ang pouring a drink for himself~*

Kee Ang~*

Yap Chee Seong currently taking A-Levels(Science) and a doctor wannabe~*

Marcell Guruh Sundoro the Indonesian student..haha..He is an athelete..

This is what i ordered in MacDonalds~*

The big letter of "a" is Kee Ang's Laptop and that is Chee Seong with his laptop~*

This is another joker , James Koh.. and beside him is Pui San..hahahahahaha~*

Haiya..He acting like doing his BMA tutorials only lar..Actually we spent 4 hours there talking craps..hahah..~*

Kee Ang , Kee Ang's Laptop and Chee Seong~*

Our Drinks and Pui San's Laptop..~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home