No music , No Life

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nothing to do~*

First of all i would like to show you my Business Mathematics Teacher , Miss B.C.Tey

Chinese New Year are just around the corner..Im going back to Alor Star at this Friday (23rd of January 2009) and im looking forward in meeting all my ex-schoolmates especially my BBF (Gary Kok(A.C.Kok) , Danny Ooi(Ooi Chee Wah) , Lok Wei Hern and Alien(Liau Kee Peow) missing in National Service..haha..~*)..I can also drive my beloved car Peugeot 306 which i missed it alot!~*Now i only know the difficulties not hving a car in KL..Wherever i go i also need to take a taxi and the taxi charges are damn expensive!~*Now i will learned to treasure my car and not to keep on giving it scratches..(Haha..just joking..Im not a poor driver okies~*)Seriously i missed the foods in Alor Star..And i also missed my F.A.M.I.L.Y alot and cant wait to see them as soon as possible..That all for now cause im doing revision for my BMA test tomorrow..Chiaoz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home