No music , No Life

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oral Presentation~*

Sorry for so late only blogged about the oral presentation that was passed 5 days ago.I hardly get the time to blog because im will be having my Mid Semester Exam on this Tuesday and i need to do it seriously.So lets just cut the crap on moved on to the oral presentation.During that that , we , 1.3 students of Taylor's Business Foundation were requested to wear formal.Seriously all my classmates looked pretty and handsome with formal attire.I was very nervous during that day because i did not prepared my oral presentation script at all.I was too lazy to do my script and what i do was went up there and speaked what came into my mind and i thinked i had done a good job because the teacher liked my story.So after the oral presentation , one of my classmate , Grace suggested that we took class pictures as everyone was so pretty and handsome on that particular day.So we gathered together after the class and took some pictures.Then we were scolded by Miss Harpajit because we disturbed her to conduct her class because we were taking pictures in the class that she was supposed to conduct her Business Mathematic Class.So i will just cut short here and moved on to the pictures as Pictures speaked louder than words lol..

Diane and Jen Ying~*

All the students from 1.3 Taylor's Business Foundation class..This is the best class!1.3 rawks!~*

This are the people who brightened up my days~*

What's That!!??~*

All the girls from class 1.3!~*

Flying Kisses! =p From above clockwise:Yan Ling , Shih Yian , Cristabel Hiu , Min Yee , Xiao Ern , Sin Ay , Ashley , Melody , Jen Ying , Pui San , Diane Too , Wan Sin and Grace Wong~*

The monkeys in 1.3!Woohoo~*From top clockwise:Chris Tan(Chan Xiu Tan) , Wai Ken , Choong Siang(Char Siew) , Brendan Tang(Me) , Joel (Crazy!) , Jonathan Lee , Kee Ang , Marcell(Guruh) , Edrei and Eugene(Gold Hair Monkey).

In the lift~*

From left to right :Shih Yian , Diane Too and Grace Wong~*

Hmmm..What are they discussing about ah?~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home