No music , No Life

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fashion Cafe~*

Today im going to write another story where i go out to have dinner with my friends after our Business Mathematics Test.I would said that the Business Mathematics is not as hard as everyone said.I thought that the test was very hard so i studied until 3 o clock in the morning..So at night i decided to have my dinner with my friends as the night before i dint not even have my dinner because i was busy studying..haha..We planned to go out at 7.15 pm but we need to changed our time to 7.30pm due to heavy rain..So we met up infront of Taylor's Business School..So we (Kee Ang , Pui San , Chau Yang , Benjamin , Yu Wen , Xin Jia ,Margaret and me) went to have our dinner at Fashion Cafe which was recommended by Pui San and Yu Wen..So i would not like to write much here as pictures worth a thousand words..

That me..Credits to Foo Yu Wen~*

Meet Kee Ang..The so-called japanese boy and he always teached me craps japanese..haha~*

This is Foo Yu Wen a.k.a Wonderfoo~*

This is Benjamin Chong and Pui San's Digital Camera..Canon Ixus Pink Version~*

This is Chau Yang and he is looking the menu~*

Group Photo..Why Chau Yang's Face so scary..haha..~*

This one abit better although it is abit blurr~*

This is Margaret~*

My chocolate's Shake..haha..~*

That me on the phone~*

Credits to Foo Yu Wen~*

Chau Yang's Fried Rice~*

Yu Wen who likes to take pictures..~*

Pui San's so-called egg rice~*

Chau Yang's Spagetti~*

Yu Wen's so-called strawberry's milk~*

The girls group~*

Yu Wen's Hor Fun~*

Cute Margaret Z Wong~*

My fish and chips~*

Yu Wen and Pui San~*

Pui San and Yu Wen again~*

Above clockwise:James Koh , Brendan Tang , Kee Ang , Foo Yu Wen and Pui San~*

Everyone busy settling their bills~*

Our Shoes~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home