No music , No Life

Saturday, February 7, 2009

CNY~*

Hi everyone..How was everyone Chinese New Year celebration?I did not have a happy Chinese New Year Celebration.Many things happened in this Chinese New Year.I dun want to mentioned it already.What have passed have passed.No point in looking back.So i went back to Subang on last Friday and i have been busy with the installation of the p1 wimax.So on last Monday , one of my friend , Pui San suggested that we , the whole class wear red on the Monday.So i started to called up everyone to remind them to wear red on that day.So on that particular day , everyone in my class wore red and all i could said was red was an awesome colour.Guess i will pen off here as im busy studying BMA for my Mid Sem Examination.

Joel , your clothes looked like pink colour..Not red..~*

Red..Red...Red~*

Eugene sleeping during Malaysian Study~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home