No music , No Life

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First of all i would like to apologised for the non update for such a long period.I have been enjoying my First Semester Break holidays to the max!During the second day of the semester break , i planned to call my best friends of mine during secondary school for reunion.So i called my best friends , Kok Ah Chuan(Gary) , Ooi Chee Wah(Danny) , Kee Peow(Alien) , Tey Chee Churn(Ryus) to meet up.So at the morning i went to Keat Hwa 1 to listen to some boring stuffs about JPA scholarship.I picked Chee Wah at Simpang Kuala and we headed to Keat Hwa 1.On the way there i saw Chin Beng walking toward there too and i offer to give him a ride.So we (Chee Wah , Chin Beng and me) reached Keat Hwa 1 at 8am sharp and we walked into the hall of Keat Hwa 1.On the way to the hall i saw Ong Wei Shern(My father friend's son) and i talked to him awhile.After that i continue walking to the hall and i met up with Kee Peow there.Later i met up with more of my friends such as Chow Min Yee , Ooi Chia Soon , Teoh Zi Jing and Shian Chin.So the boring talk about JPA scholarship also started and ended sharp at 12.So me and Chee Wah went to Gary's father shop to fetch him because his mother sent his car to repair because he is bringing down his car to Penang as he continue to pursue his studies in Disted-Stamford College.After that we met up with Kee Peow near PMC(Putra Medical Centre) as he got something to do there.Then i planned to fetch Chee Churn from his house in Simpang Empat and Gary taught me the road to Chee Churn's house.So i will just cut short the story here and after i fetched Chee Churn from his house we went to Alor Star Mall to chill out at UNO Cafe.We chat and we shared our experiences such as life in college(Chee Churn and Me) and also life in NS(Kee Peow).Later we went back to our ex-school Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid and camwhored abit XD Below are the pictures..

I hereby present you Mr.Tey Chee Churn(UTP's Student)

Mr Kee Peow(Planning to study in Curtin University in Sarawak)

Ooi Chee Wah(Emo)

Chee Churn in KSAH's Smelly toilet!

Gary Kok with his "peace" sign~*

Chee Wah and Me.I dunno why is it called TAMAN ICT..what the ~!@#$%^&*

Kee Peow and Chee Churn in the so-called Taman ICT..

Kee Peow's car(Proton Saga) and my car (Peugeot 306)

Kee Peow's Car 

My car(Peugeot 306)

Side View~*

Back View~

Friends Forever! (Kee Peow , Me , Gary and behind is Danny)

No comment~*

Me in Physic's Lab..

Looks like wanna fight only XD

Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid's Medan Pelajar.A place for student (like me) to skip class..haha..

This is the pathway for our form 1 classes (year 2004)

Speechless -_-''

Dunno what they are talking..Nice hand gesture..

The scenary in my school compound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home