No music , No Life

Friday, January 16, 2009

Introduction~*

Hi everyone..This is my new blog..I used to own a lot of old blog but i was lazy to update them already..I will switch them to here and i will write more about myself and my friends here..Well..Life quite exciting for me nowadays.I have made a lot of friends in Taylor's University College..Some are hardworking , some are insane , some are pretty and some are clever..I finally can overcome my fear to talks to girls..This is all because of the 11 years stucked in an all-boys school..That s***s man..Overall all the lecturers are nice and they are very helpful..If you have any problems you can actually seek for their helps and they will teach us until we are fully understand..Not like suring our secondary times where u ask your teacher so many questions and they will answer you back a perfect answer "This won't come up during your SPM"..That sickening man....Well , im very free now cause today is a holiday for me and i really got nothing to do and locked up in a tiny room..That all for introduction i thinks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home