No music , No Life

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boring Weekends
Argh!!I hate weekends despite the facts that i could sleep till afternoon.Seriously i feel like killing myself every weekends.I lead a very boring weekends with no friends that can go out with me.During past month i still have two of my housemates which were Alvin and Vincent which we three can hangout in Sunway Pyramid to watch movie or simply window shopping.But after they left , i felt so lonely every weekends.I missed the times where i followed them to go pool , went into their room and play computer games , chat nonsense stuffs and alot more.My new housemates was all like shyte..Except for Xin Ling which i can really talk to.Other housemates was like they were in their own world.Doing their own stuffs and dun really mind what was happening outside.Dang!Seriously feel like moving out now if i can find a new house.I dun mind!Argh!I tld myself that to suffer another 3 more months and then said "Goodbye" to all these lousy housemates!Back on the topic on boring weekends , this weekends i spent it together with Chia Sern , Alan and Lee.We went for brunch then we went for pool in Rack Cafe.I partner with Alan and Chia Sern partner with Lee.Alan and myself defeat Chia Sern and Lee 4-1.LOL!But actually Chia Sern was quite pro.After pool-ing session , we went got ps2 session in Subang Square to play BBoy game.It is a breakdancing game which i actually find its cool!We played till 4pm and we went home and continue sleeping till now i woke up and update my blog.That's all peep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home