No music , No Life

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Semester 3 - New Beginning , New resolution
It has been seriously long time when i last blogged.Semester 3 has started 1 week ago.Unfortunately im still in the holiday mood.I just dun have the mood to study.H1N1 has became serious already.There are already a few cases in Taylor's University College Main Campus already.There are some classes in Main campus already closed.I seriously hoped there will not be any H1N1 cases in Taylor's Business School.There are a lot of my friends who felt sick.Even all my housemates too!Worst of all , me myself also felt sick since the past 2 days.I have been having a terrible flu..Have not gone to college for the past 2 days.Seriously i need to brush up on my studies because this is the last semester already and Business Statistic seemed freakingly hard.I dunwan to fail my business statistic.I guess Miss Marina was a good tutor ( i guessed) despite the rotting smell.Not as bad as had been told by Vincent and Alvin the chipmunk.Plus this semester we need to take another LAN subject which was the Moral Education(ME) which was totally different from Form 5.We get to express our own opinion but with proof and evidences.Like what miss Thama told us "Think before you speak". I was being the unlucky one during the first class of Moral Education because i talked too much.Seriously i need to control my mouth sometimes or i will end up in deep shit! And recently i have just learnt a new lesson that is to mind my own business.People will not appreciate our help.Sometimes its darn unfair.You were offering help for good purpose but people unded up thinking another way.Well , this is life isnt it?It is a part of our learning process.Everyone had to undergo it.It just depends on how bad it is.Seriously sometimes im just sicked with college life.People might think that im enjoying my life because i did not express myself or express my problem and i always laugh.But deep inside my heart i seriously sicked with everything!!And i can all of you that im not enjoying my life.I always laugh and talks crap all the time is because i dint want to show my real feeling.Im just controlling myself.Please,dun go across the border.People said the happiest person on earth is the person who had the most problems on earth and i seriously agreed with the statement.How i wished i get back to my secondary school life where i get to hang out with 5 of my best friends.I seriously missed all the time we spent together (Gary , Danny , Peow , Wei Hern).But times flies doesnt it?Everyone had to part away from each other.For Gary he is studying in Penang and we hardly ever get to meet each other now because we are having different semester break and Danny which currently still in our ex secondary school continuing lower 6.For Wei Hern which i dont even had a clue where he is now.I knew Peow had got full sholarship in Sarawak Curtin's University which he was dying for it.LoL.But anyways im wishing you guys all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home