No music , No Life

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hi peeps!
It has been a long time since the last time i updated my blog.Im sorry for the so-dead blog because this month was the most busy month for me. Having YED , mid semester exam , Business Computing assignment (youtube competition) , econs assignments and a lot more.Luckily i have completed most of it and only left back Accounting Assignment , English Exhibition Week and also not to forget the Youtube Competition.So today im going to blog about last friday. Last friday , after accounting tutorial , Cross decided to go to Sunway Pyramid to buy something.So i also followed him to Sunway Pyramid with Grace and Mei Shan.When we reached there , we went to Dragon-I to grab our lunch.Cross taught me the right way to hold the chopsticks (>.<'') The food was nice especially the dumpling. Mouth-watering i would said.Actually on the particular day i agreed to go Sunway Pyramid with Alvin and Vincent but to watch Terminator Salvation but at last minutes i ffk because they went there at 4pm with Mak Tak Weng and i already very tired from shopping de. Lets continue after lunch , we ( Me , Cross , Grace and Mei Shan) went to PDI to buy things.Suddenly i got the urge to buy a new bag. At first i decided to buy a white bag from SEED. Then i asked for Grace and Mei Shan's opinion. They said it looked like my previous bag and Grace suggested another bag. That bag seriously looked classy and style and after that i felt in love with it. So i asked he salesgirl there whether they have a new one.So the salesgirl help me to find and she took a new one out. Unfortunately it was the last one and it was dirty.So i dint get to buy it at last. I wanted it so badly and Grace told to find it at other outlet. I was kinda disapointed in the moment. After we finish buying everything , Cross sent all of us back home. Thanks Cross! The next day , i told Alvin that i wanted to go Midvalley to find that particular bag at the SEED outlet so Alvin told Michael about the plan and Michael agreed to fetch me Alvin and Vincent to Midvalley. At first i dint know Michael will fetch us there until Alvin knocked on my door at 9am while i was still sleeping.After alvin knocked on my door for abou 10 minutes only i answered him.Then he told me that Michael are willing to fetch us there and he asked me to get ready. So i went to the bathroom and bath.The moment i came out from bathroom , Michael already honking infront of the house and i rushed into my room and get changed. At first we went to Subang Parade because Michael wanna met his friends there to have lunch. So we followed him there and we have lunch with his friends.All are pretty girls.So untung.Haha.Glad to know three new friends.They are Stephanie , Vanice and Tiger(Sorry i forgot you name so i named u as tiger as given by your friends).haha.Stephanie and Vanice are very funny girls.Glad to knew them and had a great lunch with them.After we have lunch at the Chicken Rice Shop , Michael finnaly fetch us to Midvalley.Seriously on Saturday and Sunday we cannot go to Midvalley because seriously packed with people. We find a parking also took us about half an hour.After we found a parking place , at first we planned to watch Seventeen Again by Zac Efron but the line queing up to buy ticket was crazy.So we cancelled our plan and i straight went to the SEED outlet to find the bag.Luckily in that outlet they have the bags and finally i get to buy it.Woohoo~ Im so happy i got a new bag to replace my Nike bag.I love my new SEED bag.And for my Nike bag..im proud that u have served me well for 3 years++Thanks for accompanying me through my SPM time and u are seriously a good bag and i thanks for your commitment again.Thanks..Guess thats all for now.Accounting Assignment waiting ;p
My nike bag which served me for more than 3 years and it is the one who accompanied me through the thick and thin moments.
Bye my bag..haha..You have served me well for the past years..
My new SEED bag..Welcome to my world.I love euu..haha..
Signing off,
Brendan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home