No music , No Life

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My New Baby

Finally my dream come true.I have gotten myself a new tabletennis bat.I had been craving for a new bat since like 1 year ago.I still remember the day i start tabletennis.Last time i hated tabletennis alot.I dont even k
new why i hate it.For me, i personally think that it was a stupid game.I don'teven want to touch it.It was when until one day Gary asked me to play tabletennis.The moment i played i felt in love with it.It was seriously a nice game.People said that "You will never like it until you tried it".Lets get back to the topic.My new Tabletennis bat is Butterfly's Primora Carbon FL which the blade cost me Rm250 without the rubber.For the rubber , i used Z Andro Revolution rubbers which each side of the rubber cost rm100 each.This new baby of my cost rm450 excluding the cleaning material.I bought the cleaning material for this baby which cost rm50.So today i totally spent Rm500 for tabletennis only.This is a customised Tabletennis's bat which i built it for offensive only.This bat was very offensive until i need to learn to control it.Im still not really used to it because its too fast already and i seriously need some time before i could master this bat.Till then , i will kick everyone's butt in ECA center except for a few people (Jackson , Morris , Charles) because they are the one who taught me how to play better.LOL.Below are the pictures of my new baby!Woohoo~
P.S(this is for somebody):Dun always emo lar Emo Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home