No music , No Life

Friday, May 15, 2009


- Happy 18th Birthday Vickie Lee -
Wow! It seemed that there are a lot of people birthday fall on this month..Haha..Hmm..Back to the topic , today is my friend , Vickie Lee's birthday and i would like to grabbed this opportunity to wish her Happy Birthday.Have a splendid one this year..
Happy 18th Birthday to my another friend , Danny Tan(D.T)
Yo dude , Happy 18th Birthday. I think i knew this guy when i went to the Taylor's Leadership Camp.This guy is from Penang and currently he is taking A-Level in Taylor's University College.Although he looked fierce but when he joke he can make u laughed until u cry.Mostly all his jokes are lame jokes and i would like to give him the " King of the Lame Joke".Anyway have a great buffday my friend.Sorry cant celebrated it with you cause i have plenty of stuffs in my hand and im very sorry!Happy Birthday to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home