No music , No Life

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!

As the title had pictured it all.Yeah!Today is Ashley Choo's Birthday.Happy Sweet 18th birthday girl.I made a big mistake.Haiz.I thought yesterday was her birthday because of my stupid laptop which showed me that 21st of April was yesterday.Nevermind about it.

To Ashley:

Well girl , u are 18 now and u can do things which i can't do yet(So envy!)

-Legal age for clubbing

-Legal age for applying a sub-credit cards

-Legal age for buying cigarretes(Nah!We both hate Smokers!)

-Legal age for buying alchohols

and etc..haha..

So its started off this morning i went to college at 7.20am and it was slightly drizzling in the morning causeing my clothes to have many dots of rainwater.The people in college looked at me on kind as if i was runnin under the rain.Met Leong Zhi while waiting for my lift.His class started at 12pm but he is there at 7.30am!!??Was wondering what he was doing there so early in the morning.So i went to 3rd floor as my class will be conducted in room 3.3. I went into the room and as usual Diane was the early bird.I thought i was the earliest today but i failed to do so.hahaha.So discussed with Diane about our english's passage week about our passage and also we talked about Ashley's Birthday.We planned to give her a big surprise.So the english class was quite fun.We were divided into 6 groups which consisted of 4 person in a group to do an English essays and we were required to go to M Floor to get the 12 to 17 steps of a procedure to make an essay.So my group ( Shih Yian , Wan Sin , Min Yee and me) went to the M Floor and asked Miss Diane about the World Class Scholarship.Every group were asked to present it infront of the class.Shoot.I looked quite nervous after a long time i dint present and suddenly i need to present.So i was stucked because out of ideas.haha.After our English Class we had a 2 hours break so at first we (Diane , Ashley , Cristabel , Jen , Melody and me) accompanied Yan Ling to 7-Eleven to get her breakfast.After that we went to M Floor and chilled out there.Diane and Melody rushed out to bought a birthday card for Ashley.After they bought and left it below the M Floor so we individually went down to sign the card for Ashley without her noticing.Oh before that we told Ashley we got no present for her and i said the reason behind it was because Economy Crisis(Crap~).So after everyone signed on the card we together passeded the card to Ashley together with her present.Im so sorry Ashly because i forgot to bring your present today.I promised it is a big one.I have already prepared for it.Ashley was quite touched as i could see it from her face.After that Diane , Melody , Cristabel , Jen , Yan Ling , Ashley and me went to Salmon Steak to have our lunch as Diane and Ashley was starving(Im hungry too~)We cracked a lot of joke and Jokes Of The Day definitely is the "Lice" story.I was laughing until my lung burst.After that we had our 1 hour Economics Tutorial and that Mr.Andrew was not like himself.He was kinda emo.He told us no more lame jokes or serious jokes.I was kinda down too because of him.I usually crack a lot of lame jokes during Economics and later we had another 1 hour break(Stupid timetable).So we basically just hang out in M Floor.Talked to Mak Tak Weng , Alvin , Vincent and also Pei Shan.Li Wei looked very emo today and less jokes from him.Then after the 1 hour we got another 1 hour of Business Computing class which we discussed the tutorial 3's question and also the quiz.Later i went home and sleep.So basically tht is what happened today and again i wanna wish Happy Birthday to Ashley Choo Sook Ling!

7.30am in the class..so quiet..

The weather is freaking hot but this fella here still woer his jacket..GENG!

My class' mentor Miss Teh / Madam (Cannot call teacher)

My economics tutor Mr Andrew~He can make u laughed your shit out!! XDXD

Shih Yian concentrate on our masterpiece..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home