No music , No Life

Friday, January 22, 2010

Updates

First of all , i wanna apologised for abandoning this blog for a long time. Its due to my laziness which killed this blog. For the past few weeks i have been busy hanging out with my friends (Gary Kok , Peow , Chee Churn , Chia Yang , Zi Jing , Michael Wei , Yang Yang and a few more). I hang out the most was with my dear friends Gary Kok , Ooi Chee Wah and Kee Peow.I had been visiting my old school , Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid for like EVERYDAY !! FML !! Even the teachers also bored from seeing my face and Gary Kok face.Both of us was so darn shy when we drove into the school compound as this two car Altis (Mine) and Getz (Gary) had been going in the school for about almost 2 weeks =.='' Even 1 of the teacher also asked "Kenapa selalu nampak kamu di sekolah ini?Kamu suka sekolah ini ke?". I was like wtheck!! and basically there was this teacher which i hated the most.She loved to claimed that "Everytime i saw u in school and also Facebook".I would like to answer her that "You can FUCKK OFF for all i know if u dint wished to see my face". My friend also told me that inside their class , she went to tell everyone in the class that i failed my English !! English!! I was just telling her that English standard in Alor Star was poor compared to KL standard and there she go telling everyone that i failed my ENGLISH!! I would seriously feel like throwing my exam slip into her BLOODY face!! Where i want to put my face when she keeps on badmouth me in school!!?? I was so shy because everyone will thought i failed my english or my english level damn low or blablabla when i dint even faced the problem!! DAMN IT !! DAMN HER!! i would like to tell this to her face if can "PLEASE UR YOUR BLARDY BRAIN AND THINK FIRST BEFORE U SPEAKS!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home